Thursday, April 10, 2008

SPRING BREAK

I love that I don't have to get up at 6:30 AM, but it is also a reminder of what SUMMER BREAK is going to be like. Don't get me wrong, I love Chayden, but for all you mom's out there you know what I mean about summer break. It is no summer break for me.

We are not going to do anything fun over Spring Break, unless you consider pruning trees, and "maybe" putting in a sandbox fun. According to Chayden that is not fun. We told him today is the day that he can play, and Friday and Saturday we are going to be busy working in the yard. So today he is taking advantage of it. He has friends over now playing. It is really hard for Alex because he wants to be as big as them and play with them. Chayden is pretty good about letting him hang around with him and his friends.


4 comments:

Emily Snow said...

What a good boy!

Anonymous said...

We had our spring break last week and Mason informed me that it was the most boring spring break that we have ever had. And he's right, it was!!!

Emily Snow said...

If Thomas was old enough to realize it, we just had the most boring Spring Break ever, too!

Cloves said...

At least your spring break wasn't freezing cold like ours was.