Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sandbox




There was a lot of digging and digging and digging and digging. More then I thought. Chayden help really good. He was really excited about the sandbox. (Yes, I mean Chayden my 12 year old) It took us most of the day to produce our sandbox. We still do not have all the sand that we want in it. We are still deciding what kind of sand we want in the sandbox.


Alex and Chayden both really enjoy the sandbox. I'm excited for it also, because it will give Alex something to do OUTSIDE. He loves to be outside.







4 comments:

Cloves said...

That is going to be an awesome sandbox! One day it may even be warm enough to play in it.

Anonymous said...

looks like fun ... and who does not like to play in sand ... i must only mine is dirt and has plants attached to it :) awsome fun ... Cathie

Aleena said...

Our sandbox is a pure lifesaver for ME!!!

Aleena said...

Our sandbox is a pure lifesaver for ME!!!