Well.... it didn't turn out like I wanted it to...
This is my Laundry room. (and Alex)
This is my laundry table. Nice colors??????? NOT
So I had in mind to paint it and marble it. I really didn't know how to make it look marble looking, or did I take the time to research it. So I painted it.... i tried to marble it, but it DID NOT work, so I painted over it again. 
I'm not happy with the results, it just didn't turn out like I wanted it to. I have put some polyurethane on it to protect it from wear and tare.
I hope James doesn't get too mad at me.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
New Project
Posted by Jeannie at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow, I am so impressed. I think it looks great! Whats the next project?
I like it Jeannie, but you know me, I LOVE black!!!
It looks good to me!! My friends mother does the marble "look-a-like" painting and it's amazing how real it looks. If you decide to change and need tips....let me know
I like the paint ... i think it looks good. James should be happy it's just done :) I'll have to come and check it out ... Cathie
Just about anything would look better than the before. But I think it looks very nice. Especially with the red (and Alex).
I'm like Kathleen, I love black...so I think it looks great!
You have a cute laundry room...I so don't! Mine's in the basement, with food storage shelves all around it and that's all it's ever going to be.
Post a Comment