Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yard Work

Friday James took the day off to do some yard work. We started with about a 1 1/2 of snow, but it quickly melted. We pruned all out fruit trees, and trimmed some bushes in the front. Then James and I talked about pulling out a really ugly, half dead, green bush in our front yard. He does not want to get rid of it, because he parks his car to the side of it everyday, and it is his landmark so he knows that he is not going to fall in the little ditch that is to the side of our drive way..... take a look at the video and lets see who got there way this time.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool on the bush removal ... i'm with you ... there can be another car parking landmark ... Cathie

Emily Snow said...

Way to go, Jeannie! I love it when I get my way, also!