Monday, March 24, 2008

Just me and the little boys.

James is gone again for a week.

I do have another project in mind??????

My last project turned out great. Thanks for all of your input. I ended up just sanding the sides of each drawer. I am pleased with the end result.

I will keep you posted on my next project.

6 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Good luck this week. Sometimes I actually like it when my James goes out of town for a little while--gives me a chance to get things done that I am not normally able to.

I love the new template...you have great taste!

Tara said...

Hey, so glad to see your blog and your adorable boys. That top picture is priceless.

What is your new project?

Michelle said...

Jeannie
I found your blog from Taras.
How are you? We all miss you, whats been going on?

Aleena said...

Let me know if you need to go out for lunch!!

Emily Snow said...

Jeannie,

Since I have 12 hours a week to hang out on the bases while Thomas is in preschool, I just go ahead and try to do all of my errands during that time. His preschool takes me almost as much time as it does to go from Lewiston to Logan, so it doesn't make much sense for me to go home. I think I've come home 2 or 3 times since he started in September. AND, I'm adding to the fun, with soccer practice on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:00 and now I've just signed up to take German on Friday mornings from 9-12. Which means, I will be away from home over 20 hours a week! Craziness! Next year will be better...

frizzlefry said...

The kids are so cute! I can't believe it took me this long to get over here and check your blog.

I promise to look in regularly now!
Melissa