Tuesday, March 11, 2008

????? What ?????

For those of you who know me, this picture is going to shock you.







...and I will talk you later RDA.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that yours?
Mom A

Cloves said...

My condolences.

Anonymous said...

What do you expect? You have 3 boys. Its OK .
B.W.

Anonymous said...

Ally got one for Christmas and I want to wring Santa's neck. Good Luck!!

Emily Snow said...

He's cute...but I feel for you...I grew up with lots of dogs and I do like them but I have NO desire to have one of my own!

All I can say...good luck...and glad it's not me!!

Emily Snow

Aleena said...

He's really cute!! The boys will love him!!

Anonymous said...

he is way cute ... and I think he is lots of fun ... he should be in charge of keeping track of Alex this summer ....

Cathie