Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TACOMA

Well... it is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It's just like having another child. You have to feed him, take him to the bathroom and play with him.

Chayden and Alex are really enjoying the dog. I was worried with Chayden, because he has never really been around dogs and was kind of afraid of them. But he is doing well. He walks him everyday and cleans up his business.(I will NOT or will NEVER do that)that is part of the deal.

Alex wants Tacoma to be his best friend. He wants him to chase him and play with his toys. It's really fun to watch.

James.... well he wants the dog on him at all times, sit by him and if he could sleep with him. But there are rules with the dog, but sometimes James has a short memory.


0 comments: