Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm Back!!!

I will be back Monday with a blog, I promise. I will let you know where all my time has been spent the last month.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What have you been doing Jeannie? You have got me in suspense.

Emily Snow said...

Same here! And...Monday has come and gone!

Kathleen--since I know you will read this, so I'll share with both of you at once, last night I had a dream that you and Aaron decided to get married again, a totally not-LDS thing to do, but you did it. Actually, in my dream I just witnessed kind of the reception part again, anyhow, this time you decided to have lime green and lemon yellow as your colors and you had about a dozen bridesmaids, it was hideous!!

Anonymous said...

Emily-- That is hilarious. I will have to tell Aaron that. I think I did have a dozen bridesmaids but you guys were in red. Jeannie, it is now Tuesday!!! Where in the muck are you?

Emily Snow said...

Jeannie, to answer your question, well, the places we have visited have mainly been old cities or old ancient ruins, so yes, everything is kind of blah...

However, I hear spring is right around the corner and we will have lots of trees and flowers to look forward to! The gardeners have been out in full force working on the shrubs in the park next to my house today.

My house is white with pine green trim. A lot of homes here have red-orange roofs.

I don't know if that answers your question or just resulted in a lot of mindless blabber...

Have a great one!

Emily Snow said...

Seriously, Jeannie, I'm going to bed in four hours and really hope you have your mysterious post up by then!! :)