Yesterday James went to work at 8:00 A.M. and return this morning at 6:00 A.M. Yes 22 hours he worked yesterday. He is very dedicated to his job, and will do anything to get the bad guys put where they belong. I believe he came home last night around 1:30 A.M. to change his clothes to go to his second job. It seems that when he has to work his second job he will have to stay late at his first job. I appreciate how hard he works so that I can stay home with kids. I really do appreciate it, even though sometimes I don't show it. It's hard on both of us for different reasons. Anyway....
He did not have to go in to work today, so he is sleeping right now. I hope to get our family pictures taken today outside somewhere since he will be home during the day when it is light. I have been trying to decide what we were going to wear because I wanted us to match somewhat. So I worked around something that I would like to wear. All said and done we only had to buy one shirt for James. I thought that was really good.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
22 HOUR DAY
Posted by Jeannie at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, And I thought it bad my husband has been working 12 hour days. How does he stay awake? I couldn't do it.
He is one hard worker! Does he work days like those often?
Jeannie--If NKOTB does do a tour and they come to UT I would totally go if you and KBL wanted to! That would be a blast!
Emily---I'm there, but only if I can wear BIG hair. (80's & early 90's were great hair days.)
Hey, I just realized that I was KBL. And YES, I want to go to their concert.
Way cute slideshow! Love the music too!
Post a Comment