Kathleen, You think I look like my Mom? While I was making the video, James keep saying that Liz looked like my Mom.
I'm glad to here that one of us looks like our parents, because I was beginning to wonder.... since none of my siblings look alike or look like my parents. (JK Mom and Dad)
PS I have not changed as far as my spelling or grammer goes.
3 comments:
Is that really Beth and Gary? Jeannie, you look like your Mom and Liz looks like you Dad.
Kathleen, You think I look like my Mom? While I was making the video, James keep saying that Liz looked like my Mom.
I'm glad to here that one of us looks like our parents, because I was beginning to wonder.... since none of my siblings look alike or look like my parents. (JK Mom and Dad)
PS
I have not changed as far as my spelling or grammer goes.
I think you and Liz look a lot alike!
Post a Comment