This
plus this
Plus this
Plus this
Plus this
equals a Great Deal.
So, my Mother-in-law gave me a coupon for 30% off your total purchase at Kohls. I thought great, I can go get the kids some summer clothes, because they all need them. I was always going to go "that day" when James came home from work, because I was not taking all my Kids, but I never made it. (I'm just not one of those mom's that can take alot of kids places) Anyway James and I and all the kids went there last night to Kohls to get some clothes. They were already having a pretty good sale, and we thought, great any extra 30% on top of that. So we loaded up.
We started to check out, and I looked down at the Coupon and it expired on April 7th, and we went April 10. (She told me when it expired, but I forgot and I really thought I had until Saturday.) I looked at James and he looked at me like he wanted to Kill me, because we had got all these clothes thinking we were going to get 30% off. Well the very very nice cashier seen the looks on our faces and told us she could still give us the 30% off. I couldn't believe it, because I thought I was going to have to take everything back. Then she said "do you have a Kohls Card" becasue if you apply for one you can get an EXTRA 20% off on top the the 30%. Are you kiddin me, that is 50% off. So I applied for a card and we got the extra 20% off.
This is what we got....
Alex
3 pairs of shorts
3 Shirts
Cassidy
4 pairs of pants
3 shirts
chayden
4 Shirts
2 pairs of short
James
2 pairs of short
2 shirts
Jeannie
Perfume
(I'm not ready to buy clothes yet)
For a grand total of $135.00
That was an average of each thing costing around $5.90. I think we scored this weekend at Kohls.
We started to check out, and I looked down at the Coupon and it expired on April 7th, and we went April 10. (She told me when it expired, but I forgot and I really thought I had until Saturday.) I looked at James and he looked at me like he wanted to Kill me, because we had got all these clothes thinking we were going to get 30% off. Well the very very nice cashier seen the looks on our faces and told us she could still give us the 30% off. I couldn't believe it, because I thought I was going to have to take everything back. Then she said "do you have a Kohls Card" becasue if you apply for one you can get an EXTRA 20% off on top the the 30%. Are you kiddin me, that is 50% off. So I applied for a card and we got the extra 20% off.
This is what we got....
Alex
3 pairs of shorts
3 Shirts
Cassidy
4 pairs of pants
3 shirts
chayden
4 Shirts
2 pairs of short
James
2 pairs of short
2 shirts
Jeannie
Perfume
(I'm not ready to buy clothes yet)
For a grand total of $135.00
That was an average of each thing costing around $5.90. I think we scored this weekend at Kohls.
6 comments:
Awesome. But have you found a deal on a car yet?
Great Deal ... gota love those deals. I guess when I went with Mom I should have checked out the perfume ... I didn't find anything I liked in the pile of stuff I collected along the way. oh well guess I didn't need to buy anything that day .... Cathie
is that Brittany Spears perfume? I love it! - but didn't get it for five bucks.
the above comment from "ryan" is really me - mandi
You did get an awesome deal! In MD, we have a Kohl's right around the corner and we absolutely LOVE it and LOVE their credit card because they offer you so many extra percentages off during the year.
Oh I love sales like that!!
Post a Comment