Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Without a Car!!!


So we finally sold our Explorer about a month ago. We were just a little crowded in it with Cassidy joining our family. We thought we would be fine, and we would for a little bit longer, but Chayden is growing really fast right now and there was not much room.

We have not replaced the explorer yet, so I have been driving James truck. It was OK for a week or two, but now I'm really getting tired of driving it. It is not easy to get Cassidy in and if I go shopping where do I put all the stuff that I bought. It has stopped me a little bit from just going places just cause. (that is about the only positive thing about driving the truck) I'm hoping that I can talk James into going and looking and test driving and maybe BUYING a Van this weekend. He has done allot of shopping on the Internet, and making offers with dealers, but no deal yet. We will see what happens this weekend.



5 comments:

The Green Family said...

i know what you mean. We need something bigger than our car and as much as Ryan hates the idea of it... we need a van. Let us know if you find any killer deals out there.

The Jensens said...

I'm sorry that has got to be so hard. I wondered why you brought the truck to the card exchange. Good luck with finding a van. It is funny how you out grow your vehicles. Those dumb car seats take up so much room. Did you sell your explorer off the street.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on that van search this weekend ... cause you know James is just like Dad ... they are both stubborn when they get a price idea in their head. Cathie

Tara said...

What a VAN??? ha ha Hey, you need to post blessing pictures of Cassidy!

Aleena said...

So sorry it's been a headache for you! The next vehicle we buy will probably be a van; It's seems like a logical thing to do when you have kids and friends and cousins to take places for play dates and such. Good luck in your search I hope something opens up for you and you can strike a deal.