I have waited a long time to put one of my children in this dress. My Grandma Pitcher made this dress for when I had kids. I'm glad that I put her in it now because it is going to be too small soon.
I have waited a long time to put one of my children in this dress. My Grandma Pitcher made this dress for when I had kids. I'm glad that I put her in it now because it is going to be too small soon.
Posted by Jeannie at 5:33 PM
2 comments:
Love the dress ... love even more the story behind the dress and the baby ... Cathie
Cassidy is getting so big in those pictures. We so need to do a park soon. I love the dress and the booties are adorable. You will be so happy to have those pictures too. Also, what a deal at Kohls, that rocks and cute/handsome clothes too.
Post a Comment