This was today's deals that I got. I would of got more, but I got kicked out of Albertson's, Yes kicked out. I was using the double coupons, that Albertson's had in their ad, and on the coupon it says 1 per household... blah blah blah... anyway, I got 6 orders in before the booted me out. I did do one transaction at a time then take those things out to the car then go back in and do another one, but then I got something and it rung up wrong so they had to get a manager and that's when she said that I was done. It's all good though. I will have to go back and get the rest of the stuff that I wanted.
So I got all that stuff for $12.00. My pantry is getting full and I like that.
This deal I got a couple weeks ago. I got all this for FREE. I did have to pay tax on the coupons, so I really got all this for $1.34.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
My new addiction
Posted by Jeannie at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the fact you got kicked out while getting such great deals. That a girl!
Good for you!
I have to learn how to do the coupon shopping! Evertime I go in the store they are out of what I wanted to buy?
Don't you just love those double coupons. It is amazing how much you can save.
you rock! a girl after my own heart. I haven't gotten a chance to take advantage of the deals lately - 3 kids wipes me out!! I can't believe they kicked you out - you would think you were robbing the place!
I mostly get the whole coupon/Albertsons thing and watch out it's very addictive ... I banned myself from Alberstons a few weeks ago ... althought I have to say I'm planning planning on going back this week. Looks like you did very well ... I hope to do as well :)Cathie
Yeah!! Don't you love saving money!! It is truly addicting....I can't believe you got booted. That's funny!
You're the woman, Jeannie!
Post a Comment