Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CASSIDY JEANNIE ASTLE





7 comments:

Cloves said...

What? That's it? No commentary? What are you, busy with a newborn or something?

Some of us can't just pop in and ogle you know.

She's beautiful! Hope you're feeling well.

Tara said...

She is so dang cute and i am so glad you posted pics. I cannot wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

She is only a week and half old how did she change so much ... obviously I need to pop back over and visit ... I am pretty sure I'm not sick :) Cathie

Anonymous said...

The pictrues are great. She is so cut and cuddley.

Aleena said...

Still Adorable!
We're staying away because Wyatt is still coughing a great deal. Can't wait till we can come over and see her again. McKelty asked me this am if she could come over. She
is excited!

Emily Snow said...

Jeannie,

She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats and I hope you are feeling well.

The Jensens said...

She is so beautiful Jeannie. I didn't know you had a blog until I read on Mandi's so I am glad I was able to look at your blog it is so cute. We also have a blog if you want to check it out it is cameronfrancenefamily.blogspot.com.

Francene