Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good and Bad

I went to the doc the other day, and we are trying to decide when the baby is going to come. My first due date was Feb. 17, then I had my ultra sound and they changed it to March 5 or 7 (I don't remember) but I always have had my kids around their first due date. That is almost 3 weeks difference. In my mind I thought I would have her around the middle of February. I had another ultra sound, and my due date is still March 5. Good thing is that everything still looks good. As you could imagine that news did not make me too happy. So I know that this last month is going to go on FOREVER. Some good weather would be nice about right now, but I know that we are not going to be getting good weather any time soon.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Holy cow, way to update the blog. glad things are going well and March will be a great month to get her here. It was good to see you the other day and we need to it again before, well I guess we have until March ... ha ha

Aleena said...

Oh, these last few weeks are the worst that's for sure. At least everything is still lookin' good. Did you get the room painted? I want to come see - can't wait. I found some way cute brown and pink stuff at Kohl's the other day and I thought of you. Glad you're feeling good enough to blog again.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better too ... and I can't wait for the little girl to arrive too ... she'll be lots of fun .. and I saw the room and paint and I LOVE IT :) Cathie

Anonymous said...

I bet March 4 would make James happy.!!

Im getting excited to see another little girl in the family!