Monday, October 13, 2008

Well, Boy Or Girl

James and I went and got the ultra sound today. It was really early for me, Alex got to go with us and he was really good. I had another migraine this weekend. It started Friday morning at 4:00 AM. James took Alex to his Mom's so that I could sleep all day and see if it would go away. It did not go away. James had to work his sercirty job up in the Mountains on Saturday. (If you can call riding a 4wheeler all day and looking for big elk and deer a job) any way it got worse Saturday, so I called my mom and they were in town, so she came and got me and we went to instant care. To make a long story short, heres the brief..... they really didn't want to do anything for me, cause I was pregnant, they wanted me to go the Labor and Delivery place, so that they could give me what I need and watch the baby, well they really didn't want me either, so I ended up in the ER. I started at 3:00 and about 7:00 I finally got some med. to help with the migraine. Needless to say I wasn't very happy. It finally went away Sunday night. I hope it stays away. PLEASE.



Oh ya, the ultra sound, everything looks good. He told me what I expected him to tell me, that I was really due 2 weeks later then I thought. They always tell me that when I have my ultra sound but I usually have them closer to the original due date, so I'm not to worried.










PS It's a Girl

7 comments:

Cloves said...

Wooo Hooooo!

I hope the migraines end too. Of course they will start up again when she's about 13.

Anonymous said...

Jean, Congrats!!!! She will be one cute little girl. I feel for you with the migraines. I get one about every other month. I hope you start feeling better.

Tara said...

Way to exciting. HOpe you feel better and if you need me to take Alex ever! Just call. Hope to see you soon.

Aleena said...

YIPPEE!! Another girl in the fam. What fun!!! McKelty is pretty excited..

Emily Snow said...

Yahoo! That is exciting news! Sorry to hear about the migraines. I get them a lot too, not fun at all!

Oh, I'm so excited that you are going to have a girl!

Michelle said...

That is so exciting!!! You need to keep blogging so we know the scoop.

Anonymous said...

13? Christina, you do not have girls. The migraines start back up at 9. Or, in Ellie's case, they just never stop. Oh, the joy!

Congrats on a baby girl though! I do like my girls, even if they give me serious migraines! :)
Melissa