Thursday, January 17, 2008

Coloring is Fun???

I have an artist at my house. He has liked to color for a long time and he did a really good job at coloring on the paper or coloring book that he was giving to color on. Now is a different story. He will start coloring on his paper, and then in a flash he is gone and coloring on the walls, doors, or whatever he is not suppose to color on. He will see you coming to get him and he will get one last quick scribble on the wall with a big smile and a giggle. As you can see in the pictures he is very proud of his art work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to the little budding artist. Hope you can get the walls back to normal. Give him a hug and a kiss anyway. Gram A

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, You go girl with the blog!! I have two words for you MAGIC ERASERS!!! Kathy B. Lemmon

Cloves said...

I second the magic eraser. They take out anything. But be careful to not scrub too hard. It will also take off the paint!

Yay! Another blogger!

Anonymous said...

Boys keep you on your toes!! Magic Erasers are a must!!

Emily Snow said...

Magic Eraser ARE wonderful but they do not take out everything...trust me I know.

Hide the permanent markers if you haven't already. Looks like you have a budding (but very cute!) artist!