Sunday, July 6, 2008

Camping

We went camping about a month ago.

I know, I'm a little behind on blogging.

I have not been camping for a really long time. Probably the last time I went camping was about 4 years ago when I was the camp director. (that was allot of fun)


D & C let us borrow their camper, and we went with RD's Fam. This was Alex's first camping trip. He really really enjoyed it. He is all boy. Chayden was not able to come with us, he was at his dad's.


We went to Lewis M Turner up Logan Canyon. There was only 1 other camper besides our families. That was nice to not have too many people up there.


Everything went pretty good. The last night we were there, I took a shower and found a bug on me. I called for James and asked him if he thought it was a tick, and it was. So he went and told RD to check his family, and sure enough he had one, and James had one. I don't know how we got them, but we did. I stayed out of the brush and tree's but I still got one. The others were in there all the time. I so glad that the kids did not get any on them.











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pix. You need to go agin and thake Chayden. Mom