Every 4th of July we go out to the big town of Lewiston. We watch the parade, walk through the park, then go back to my Mom's and eat, then hang out until the fireworks.
This year my Mom wanted to make some sunflowers to put in here flower beds. Then we added some ladders, then we had to make stuff to put on our ladders. Tuesday we all went out to my Mom's and cut all the wood out and made our ladders. Friday after noon we painted everything. It was fun. I've been wanted some flowers to put in my flower beds for a long time, now I have them.
Here are some pictures of our final projects.
This year my Mom wanted to make some sunflowers to put in here flower beds. Then we added some ladders, then we had to make stuff to put on our ladders. Tuesday we all went out to my Mom's and cut all the wood out and made our ladders. Friday after noon we painted everything. It was fun. I've been wanted some flowers to put in my flower beds for a long time, now I have them.
Here are some pictures of our final projects.







3 comments:
Perfect for summer!! They are really cute.
Love it how fun :) Cathie
I love all your cute pictures. It was fun to see you on the fourth. I never did see Lizard.
Post a Comment