It was a really long summer for Alex. He worked really hard farming this summer. Funny guys!!!!
I know it has been over 2 months since I blogged. Lots has happen, I just haven't blogged about it. I haven't been feeling so well. For those of you that don't know I am going to be having a BABY. I'm due February 17. I have had no desire to really do much. So I haven't. I have tried to do the everyday thing, and sometimes they don't even get done. James and Chayden have been really good to help out. The last couple of days I have felt alright, but still not 100%. I hope one day soon I will update my blog. There might be allot all at once, and I might not even do it.
So maybe I'll be seeing you soon and maybe not.
Friday, September 5, 2008
I am still alive.
Posted by Jeannie at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jeannie! That is fabulous news! Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon. Morning sickness is the worst! Every once in a while I forget to take my birth control pill with food and then I get sick like morning sickness and then I remember how awful it is. The baby makes it worth it...but, eew, it is rough!
Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
Jean, Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you. Just take it easy. But you should think about taking pictures of your pregnant belly and posting them on your blog. That would be cool!! Personally, I would never do anything like that. I hope this little one is a girl. But a boy would be just as awesome. Good Luck!!
I'm glad you are feeling better. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and it flies by. But not so fast you don't get to enjoy it.
Hi Jean! It's Melissa the "Honeybee" CoNGRATULATIONS! That is exciting news. Hope you feel better soon- maybe it's TWINS! Have a good day.
I don't know why, but it totally bugs me when people make that comment about being so sick, that maybe it is twins--EXCEPT--when it comes from someone who has actually carried them herself, such as our Honeybee, and in that case I think you've totally earned it and can say it as many times as you'd like!
Hi Jeannie,
Just wanted to duck in and wish you a very Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment