It is that time again to plant the garden. Our garden is smaller this year due to the sandbox. But we still have a lot of space to plant. This is what we planted this year.....
15 Tomato plants
8 Pepper plants
1 jalapeno
50 Onions
15 potatoes
1 hill of cantaloupe
1 small row of cucumbers
1 row of green beans
Yes, I know that is a lot of tomato plants, but we like to do salsa, and I might can some more spaghetti sauce.
We borrowed a tiller this year and it turned out smaller then what we thought. I did not think it would do the job but it did. It took James a while to do the whole garden.
Alex and Chayden helped us plant the garden. I would dig the holes for the plants and Chayden would help Alex put a cup full of water in each hole.
We are going to try and plant some pumpkins over on our west side by the fence. We will see if they grow over there.



3 comments:
I love this time of year for that reason. You have such fun pictures!!
Your quotes on the pictures are so dang fun. I am proud of you for growing such a big garden. When are you coming out?
Fun. I love planting a garden. Im not that good, but its fun.
Post a Comment